Why Is Gravity After Care So Successful?
What Can You Expect From Gravity After Care?
Gravity offers a flexible schedule that lets you attend as many days as you need!
We offer 3 different time schedule sessions for you to choose from:
- Session I: drop off begins at 2:15pm and pick up ends at 6:30PM
- Session II: drop off begins at 3:30pm and pick up ends at 7:30pm
- Session III: drop off begins at 2:15pm and pick up ends at 7:30pm
|Sessions I & II||Session III (2:15pm-7:30pm)|
|Annual Supply Fee: $60 (one child) $80 (family)||Includes 1 uniform shirt|
Annual Enrollment: $55.00 (second year on is only $25.00) Annual Family Enrollment: $75 (second year on is only $35.00)
Why Choose Us?
- Gymnastics & Fitness Lessons
- Personalized Homework Assistance
- Low Teacher to Student Ratio
- Computer Access for Homework
- Fun Hands On Learning Activities
- Spanish Exposure
- Safety Certified Instructors
Is Your Child Getting Enough Physical Education?
In schools across the United States, physical education has been substantially reduced, and in some cases completely eliminated, in response to budget concerns. Yet available evidence shows that children who are physically active and fit tend to perform better in the classroom. In addition, obesity is one of the most pressing health concerns for our children. More than one-third of children and teens are overweight or obese – and physical inactivity is a leading contributor to the epidemic.
At Gravity, After Care students have access to the level of physical activity needed to lead an active and healthy lifestyle.