At age 5 or older, your child is eligible to enroll in our “Grade School Recreational Gymnastics Program”. Even though skill acquisition becomes a very important part of our curriculum; the main objective of this program is to improve overall physical aptitude and acquiring “positive learning attitudes”.
Within a fun and safe educational environment, the student will benefit from increased physical activity and improve in the areas of flexibility, strength, speed, balance and coordination. Due to our comprehensive approach, the “Grade School Recreational Gymnastics Program” will prepare your child to be successful in any sport that he/she may decide to play in the future.
What are Some Benefits of Gymnastics?
Early Bird classes: Any class before 4:00pm during weekdays
On going program. Annual curriculum. Monthly tuition.
Annual Enrollment: $55.00 (second year on is only $25.00)
Annual Family Enrollment: $75(second year on is only $35.00)
- Class times subject to change
- 2018-2019 schedule to begin on August 13th
- Unlimited June-August- No need to freeze your account. Go on that summer vacation!
- 1 per month (September- May)
- Within 4 weeks after missed class date
- Must be actively enrolled to schedule
- Based on class availability
- Call to schedule 954-450-7770
- long hair tied up into a ponytail
- no jewelry or earrings
- shoes and socks removed