Enroll: You may enroll online, in person or by phone! We’ll walk you through the process! If you need assistance, do not hesitate to call us at 954-450-7770. We are here to help!
Tuition: Tuition is paid in convenient monthly installments. A credit card on file is required; card will be processed on or around the 1st of each month. If you’d like to pay by check or cash, please do so 24 hours prior to the first day of each month. We will notify you by email if your tuition is unable to be processed or is not received. Declined payments must be remedied on or before the 5th of the month; otherwise, a late fee of $15.00 will be applied and class spot may be lost to waiting list students. Unlimited Fun Pass tuition cannot be prorated.
Membership Discounts: all Unlimited Fun Pass members are entitled to Member Prices on all our Camps Programs.
Payment:Returned Checks: Gravity assesses a $20.00 fee for returned checks. Gravity reserves the right to accept payments by only credit card or cash when a second check is returned.
Gravity Gymnastics will be closed the following holidays:
- January 1st
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Break (Thursday & Friday)
Gravity Gymnastics those not offer Preschool Open Play sessions during the summer break:
All Preschool Fun Pass memberships will be frozen during June, July, and August.
Freezing my Membership
- Clients may freeze membership for a minimum of four weeks and a maximum of eight.
- During freeze period, clients will not be charged and membership will be inactive; therefore, member benefits will not apply. Clients must continue to pay the “Monthly Tuition” until the “Effective Freeze Date”.
- Clients can freeze their account by clicking the following link: Freeze My Account
- If freeze request is received after tuition for the month has been charged, a credit will be issued to your account. No refund will be given.
Cancelling my Membership
- There is no fee to cancel membership.
- In order to cancel membership and to terminate auto billing, clients must give a 30 day written notice by clicking on the following link: Cancel my Membership.
- Withdrawal will be effective 30 days after receiving request.
- You must continue to pay your “Monthly Fee” until the “Withdrawal Effective Date”. Please note: You are responsible for payment for your student’s classes WHETHER OR NOT YOUR STUDENT ATTENDS CLASS until your withdrawal notice becomes effective.