- How do I enroll my child?
You may enroll online, in person or by phone! We’ll walk you through the process! If you need assistance, do not hesitate to call us at 954-450-7770. We are here to help.
- Can my child come twice a week?
We encourage all our students to take a minimum of two classes per week. It is no secret, the more one practices, the more one learns. We offer classes Monday through Saturday with a variety of times available each day. (link to schedule)
- What is my child supposed to wear?
- A leotard is a must. Shorts or sweats as over wear if desired. No loose or baggy clothing.
- Kids will be bare feet for better traction. Socks are not permitted.
- Hair pulled up in a ponytail.
- Leave all jewelry home along with all other valuables such as phones and tablets.
- What if my child misses a class?
Just like in college, your tuition pays for a class spot REGARDLESS of attendance. As a courtesy, Gravity offers the flexibility to makeup one lesson per month when doing so does NOT jeopardize the safety and integrity of the class. To schedule a make-up class please call 954-450-7770.
- How will my child progress?
Our Grade School Program is organized by school grade-level. Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced classes are available. Even though, Gravity coaching staff formally evaluates students twice a year, children are moved to more advanced classes as soon as they acquire the necessary skills for the new level.
- Do I need to stay during class?
Gravity Gymnastics is not equipped to supervise children before or after classes. We kindly ask that parents or caregivers stay ONSITE if children are yet unable to supervise themselves. If your child is mature enough to self-supervise, please arrive for pick up 5 minutes before class ends to ensure proper dismissal procedures.
- What if my child has Special Needs?
Help us help your child! Please ask to speak to our Department Leaders and inform them of any unique needs your child may have. It is essential that we know what your child needs in order to ensure the best possible experience. SAFETY NOTE: if your child’s participation jeopardizes his/her own SAFETY or that of other children or adults, Gravity will present you will other possible solutions.
- Is Gymnastics safe for your child?
At Gravity Gymnastics we have as our primary concern the safety of your child. All instructors discuss and review safety rules with students on a daily basis as they are introduced to gymnastics equipment and new skills.
- Am I allowed in the gym?
Due to safety reasons, only enrolled students are permitted in the gym area. Parents please refrain from entering gym area.
- Am I allowed to take pictures or film premises?
Due to insurance liability guidelines, parents are not allowed to take pictures or film the premises.
- How is the Weather Policy?
Gravity Gymnastics follows Broward County Public Schools’ closures.
Grade Schools FAQsgravgym2019-07-26T08:49:47-04:00