- I want my child to go to Open Gym, do I need to register?
To participate in Open Gym sessions, clients have two options:
- Pay every session
- Get Unlimited Fun Pass Membership -low monthly payment. (More savings)
- How do I enroll?
- For Unlimited Fun Pass, you may enroll online, in person or by phone! (Best deal)
- If you’d like to pay every Open Gym session, please stop by the front desk as you arrive.
- Which option is more convenient?
- For our young preschoolers and babies, Unlimited Fun Pass offers unlimited access to open gym sessions at a very low monthly price. It is a great way for you and your child to exercise, socialize and make new friends in a fun and stimulating environment. If you are looking for an enriching morning activity for your child, this is the way to go!
- Four our older friends who love joining us every Friday night for two hours of physical activity of non-stop fun, we also recommend Unlimited Fun Pass membership as the more convenient option. This membership provides the added benefit of unlimited access to Parents Night Out (F 6:30-9:30 PM).
- How old should my child be to participate?
Gravity offers Open Gym sessions for two age groups:
- Preschool Open Gym: 6 month to 5 years (parent / child activity)
- Grade School Open Gym: 5 years to 12 years (child only)
- When are Open Gym sessions available?
- Preschool Open Gym: M-W-F from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM & F 6:15 PM to 7:15 PM
- Grade School Open Gym: Fridays 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- What is my child supposed to wear?
- Sports attire
- Girls should wear their hair pulled back in a pony-tail.
- No jewelry
- Is Gymnastics safe for your child?
At Gravity Gymnastics we have as our primary concern the safety of your child. All instructors discuss and review safety rules with students on a daily basis as they are introduced to gymnastics equipment and new skills.
Open Gym FAQs gravgym