To apply for a job opening, please submit your online application by clicking – APPLY ONLINE NOW. One of our Department Leaders will contact you for a phone interview. After the phone interview, we also require that you submit three reference letters (you must use our reference sheets) – DOWNLOAD OUR REFERENCE SHEET
Three Character Reference Forms must be submitted. You must seek your references from:
- Former or Current Supervisors
- Teachers / School Administrators / Coaches
- Community / Business Leaders
- People from whom you baby-sit
- Friends, family *
Please deliver references to Gravity Gymnastics by one of the following methods:
- U.S. Mail to: Gravity Gymnastics, 11940 Miramar Parkway, Miramar FL 33025
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 954-756-7313 **
- Hand delivery by applicant to Gravity Gymnastics in a sealed envelope with author’s signature over envelope flap.
* Less objective references such as friends or family are considered but may not hold as much weight as more objective sources such as supervisors or teachers.
** To assure confidentiality, call 954-450-7770 before faxing.
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR FUN, ENERGETIC AND RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE!
We love exceeding customer expectations! Gravity is always looking for caring, outgoing and responsible individuals who enjoy going above and beyond to help others. Sales and marketing experience is a plus.
If you love a fast pace environment, full of smiles and positive energy submit your application today.
Full time position with benefits package available. Must be available for evenings and Saturdays.
LEARN MORE! Email questions to email@example.com.
Our Preschool Program is in search of an enthusiastic, fun-loving, and responsible instructors who enjoys working with children. If you love working with children and have experience with sports or classroom management, do not hesitate to submit your application. Part time position is available for evenings and Saturday mornings. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRADE SCHOOL DEPARTMENT
Gravity Gymnastics is looking for responsible and energetic instructors who love working with kids and have experience in the field of gymnastics, tumbling or cheerleading. If you have experience in these disciplines, either as an athlete or a coach, do not hesitate to submit your application today! Part time position – evenings and Saturdays require. Email questions to email@example.com.