- I want my child to go to Open Gym, do I need to register?
To participate in Open Gym sessions, clients have two options:
- Pay every session
- Get Unlimited Open Gym Monthly Membership -low monthly payment. (More savings)
- How do I enroll?
- For Open Gym monthly membership, you may enroll online, in person or by phone! (Best deal)
- If you’d like to pay every Open Gym session, please stop by the front desk as you arrive.
- Which option is more convenient?
- For our young preschoolers and babies, our monthly membership offers unlimited access to open gym sessions at a very low monthly price. It is a great way for you and your child to exercise, socialize and make new friends in a fun and safe environment. If you are looking for an enriching morning activity for your child, this is the way to go!
- How old should my child be to participate?
Gravity offers Open Gym sessions for two age groups:
- Preschool Open Gym: 6 month to 5 years (parent / child activity)
- When are Open Gym sessions available?
- Preschool Open Gym: M-W-F from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- What are the Covid-19 safety protocols in place?
- Students ages 2 and older must wear face-mask.
- All adults must wear face-mask as they enter the facility.
- We kindly ask that you frequently use hand sanitizing stations with your child.
- Facility and gymnastics equipment are sanitized daily.
- We kindly ask that all visitors maintain social distance.
- What is my child supposed to wear?
- Sports attire
- Girls should wear their hair pulled back in a pony-tail.
- No jewelry
- Is gymnastics safe for your child?
At Gravity Gymnastics we have as our primary concern the safety of your child. All instructors discuss and review safety rules with students on a daily basis as they are introduced to gymnastics equipment and new skills.
Open Gym FAQsgravgym2020-09-25T11:02:41-04:00